Programs and Resources for Latino Farmers
Educational Resources for Latino Immigrant Farmers
Bibliography of Bilingual Agricultural Dictionaries
The Bibliography of Bilingual Agricultural Dictionaries and Glossaries is a new resource from the National Immigrant Farming Initiative. The site has information about agricultural dictionaries in Spanish, Hmong, Chinese and Arabic.
Extension en Español
This website serves as a national clearinghouse for Spanish-language educational resources operated by and for Extension professionals.
Wenatchee Valley College & Hispanic Orchard Employee Education
The Wenatchee Valley College offers Spanish language agricultural education programs. Certification programs are available in the areas of Integrated Pest Management, Viticulture and Orchard Employee education.
Agriculture and Land Based Training Association (ALBA)
ALBA is an immigrant farming project based in Salinas, CA that helps Latino farmers start and operate successful farms through their Small Farmer Education Program.
Other Programs and Resources for Latino Farmers:
- Federal Assistance for Hispanic Immigrant Farmers
- Washington State Assistance for Hispanic Immigrant Farmers
- Small Business Planning and Management Resources
- Educational Resources for Hispanic Immigrant Farmers
- Working with Latino Populations
- Resources for Agricultural Land Conservation
- Political Action and News Updates about Immigrant Farmworker Policy Issues
- Organizations Working with Hispanic/Latino Immigrant Farmer
- ATTRA en español
- WSDA Regulation Handbook for Direct Farm Marketers - "Greenbook" (PDF)
- WSDA Regulation Handbook for Direct Farm Marketers - "Greenbook" - en español (PDF)
- National Immigrant Farming Initiative
- Heifer Project Northwest
- Bibliography of Bilingual Agricultural Dictionaries and Glossaries
- Talking Points for Immigrant Farming
- New Immigrant Agriculture Project
- Minnesota Food Association